Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disappointed with Jeda

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After having my Jeda Wireless Pad for several months I just noticed a new issue. I saw some light marks on the top corners of the pad, then saw gouges scraped out of the console lid from the pad cutting into it. The pad sits too far up and when you lift it up to get into the console it rubs into the lid. Now I have grooves cut into my console lid, thanks Jeda!

I figured out the issue is actually that the Jeda pad is too thick and that's why it rubs on the console lid, when the pad surface is lifted up.

Attachments

• Jeda1.jpeg
    Jeda1.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Jeda2.jpeg
    Jeda2.jpeg
    361.7 KB · Views: 31
I bought a V4 Wireless Pad last year and it's worked fine. The space could be improved as it falls off easily, but it's a minor issue since it's trapped in place while the cover is down. The wireless charging works fine, but it's slow when plugged into the car. So I added higher wattage USB power to the front cubby using this:

I have the driver side plugged into the PD outlet and the passenger side to the USB-A (QC 3.0). Getting Fast charging on my S23 Ultra on the driver side, but regular wireless charging on the passenger side so I'm skeptical of it's classic for QC 3.0. Ultimately in pleased with the wireless pad.

At some point I got myself a Taptes USB Hub and it's worked just fine. But I recently decided to add a 8bitdo controller dongle and it turns out there is only 1 USB with data on the panel and 1 in the compartment so I decided to order the Jeda Hub the other day. They are shipping from Compton and I'm in socal, so I figured it might get here by today. Checked the tracking and for whatever reason, it's in Vegas. They used a company called OSM which is reminding me of FedEx Smartpost. Final delivery is supposed to be handled by USPS. It's pretty disappointing that they would choose a shipper that is going to take days to get me the product over a single day. It's a relatively small problem and I won't be able to use it on my road trip this week, but I thought I'd share as an indication of how they make business decisions to save a bit of money rather then get the package to a customer in a more reasonable timeframe...