Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do I ever actually get to talk to a rep in the delivery process?

I was able to call and speak to a rep

• No, Email Only Responses

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8-23 I got the email that my Tesla would be delivered 9/8.
I've gotten a handful of automated emails since.
About a week before delivery I wanted to verify if I was picking it up at the dealership or if it was being delivered to my house. Some of the emails seemed to contradict each other.
Anyways I've emailed several times, left voicemails to my delivery adviser, left voicemails to the local Telsa delivery center, no response.
Then a day before my delivery I get an email from the adviser saying which location do I want to pick up my tesla at?
When I replied I get another email saying my car has been delayed 2 weeks due to fire's in the area forcing the trucks to take different routes.
They way everything happened I really feel like all I have gotten is automated emails and no one is actually looking at when my car is coming.
Frustrating that its such late notice that it is delayed. If it was really due to a fire they would have known that sooner than the day before delivery.

My overall question is, is this normal? What do I have to do to actually talk to someone on the phone about this. Everything I've tried is going straight to one voice mail or another with no response.

Hopefully its not delayed too much I already have the financing check ready. Not sure if interest will start tomorrow or when the check is actually cashed.

Thanks for any tips