TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Do I ever actually get to talk to a rep in the delivery process?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by DHolmes, Sep 7, 2018.

Tags:
?

I was able to call and speak to a rep

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No, Email Only Responses

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DHolmes

DHolmes Member

8-23 I got the email that my Tesla would be delivered 9/8.
    I've gotten a handful of automated emails since.
    About a week before delivery I wanted to verify if I was picking it up at the dealership or if it was being delivered to my house. Some of the emails seemed to contradict each other.
    Anyways I've emailed several times, left voicemails to my delivery adviser, left voicemails to the local Telsa delivery center, no response.
    Then a day before my delivery I get an email from the adviser saying which location do I want to pick up my tesla at?
    When I replied I get another email saying my car has been delayed 2 weeks due to fire's in the area forcing the trucks to take different routes.
    They way everything happened I really feel like all I have gotten is automated emails and no one is actually looking at when my car is coming.
    Frustrating that its such late notice that it is delayed. If it was really due to a fire they would have known that sooner than the day before delivery.

My overall question is, is this normal? What do I have to do to actually talk to someone on the phone about this. Everything I've tried is going straight to one voice mail or another with no response.

Hopefully its not delayed too much I already have the financing check ready. Not sure if interest will start tomorrow or when the check is actually cashed.

Thanks for any tips

2. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

Call the 888 number and they will tell you the name of your Inside Delivery Advisor (IDA). I have always had phone conversations with my IDA, as well as e-mail. BUT, I've never received automated e-mails.

3. Jedi2155

Jedi2155 Model 3 has Arrived.

I've been called multiple times during my order and they are very friendly during the call. It takes forever to actually reach them though if I want to initiate the conversation (a few hours to a few days).

4. silentcorp

silentcorp Member

I was called by someone to set up the delivery date, then the next day my advisor called me about the final details.

5. Atari2600

Atari2600 Member

Never talked to a single person in person or the phone. Just emails. I tried to call once but their voicemail was full.