Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do Model 3 owners simple not know how to park?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He can always come over to my place and let my wife drive it for a day or two. That's the maximum amount of time she needs to drive a vehicle in order to thoroughly curb all four wheels multiple times.

I had to have a serious talk with her about the Tesla... Told her that under no circumstances is she to *ever* find herself in a situation where she is next to a curb while driving the Tesla. Ever. She's had to alter her routine a bit, but so far, my wheels are still pristine.

When she drops my daughter off at school in the morning, she pulls into the parking lot and parks, rather than pulling up into the drop off circle where she would have to get close to a curb.

She's also not allowed to supercharge the car. In the rare event that the car needs to go to the supercharger, it's my job.

I have to give her credit for being such a good sport about this, really. She honestly accepts and understands her limitation about not being able to get a wheel close to a curb without trashing it.

I just wish she would have accepted and understood this limitation 25 years sooner...
my wife would shove the Tesla up my rear, if i gave her those stipulations. but she is more careful than I. i rim rashed my 3 twice. $300 bucks total to get it repaired.

• Funny
Reactions: Kleenerth3
I have to give her credit for being such a good sport about this, really.
I'm LMAO at your story. My wife isn't quite as bad but knows she's a curb rubber. Like RottenApplr, she parks at the extreme ends of lots and has to deal with the "End Curb". Luckily for me, this makes her super reluctant to drive it and the 3 is now basically my car. I used to tell her early on how easy it is to drive... Now not so much. :p. She told me she's waiting for me to be the first to mark it up.
Good luck sweetie:D
Hope I didn't just jinx it! :eek: