Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you have the "Review Agreements" blue button?

Do you have the "Review Agreements" blue button (greyed out or not)?

• Yes I have a blue button (greyed out or not)

Votes: 86 98.9%
  • No I don't see the Review Agreements section and do not have a button

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like Tesla just rolled out the greyed out blue "Review Agreements" button (screenshot attached).

Do you have it on your Tesla page? Just wondering if anyone doesn't have it.

If you don't have it, please comment with your order date.

Quick edit - I'm fairly certain it's generally rolled out to everyone and doesn't have significance. Trying to see if there are people who don't have it.

Attachments

• WheresOurCarsPls.png
    WheresOurCarsPls.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 805
  • Disagree
Reactions: OCJeff
I saw it and got excited and thought my car was ready. Was a very quick short roller coaster ride.
I am hopeful that I will have a car sooner rather than later. I was so excited after finally ordering the car I applied and was approved for my lease. Some posts online say that applying for financing right after ordering the car speeds up chances of a quicker delivery. Let’s just hope so!

Seems like Tesla just rolled out the greyed out blue "Review Agreements" button (screenshot attached).

Do you have it on your Tesla page? Just wondering if anyone doesn't have it.

If you don't have it, please comment with your order date.

Quick edit - I'm fairly certain it's generally rolled out to everyone and doesn't have significance. Trying to see if there are people who don't have it.
I have it. Ordered about two weeks ago. Originally 7-11 weeks for delivery and last I checked, 10-16 weeks. Now it doesn’t show but does have the agreement button grayed out.

I bought a used X from Tesla and I recently was changed to the Review Agreements button, however, grayed out. My car is supposed to be arriving in my area today, though not sure on when the actual pickup would be.