Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why do you like your Tesla?

Why do you like your Tesla?

• I share Tesla's mission of reducing green house gases emissions

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I like the way it drives

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • I like the quality of the vehicle

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I like the low maintenance and ownership cost

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • I like the convenience of plugging in at home and not having to pump gas

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • I like the technology

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • I like the minimalist design

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I don't like my Tesla but would buy one again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like my Tesla and would never buy one again

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try telling that to Jan Łukasiewicz. Admittedly he invented what we would now call Prefix Polish Notation, and HP "reversed it" to RPN.
(Pronounced roughly as "wook-a-SHEY-vitch", which I guess is why most people call it "Polish". :) )
I thought it referred to polarity/math. I used it in making Radio Frequency calculations for directional antennas. That and square roots of negative numbers.
Ah, I guess we can leave this alone before the Admins get huffy about being off topic.
Late edit - I hauled out a very old HP calculator with red LEDs. Mirable Dictu! the battery had been removed before it corroded. So I calculated some distance/kWh and used RPN/PPN.Doggoned it they didn't match my Android phone calculator.
You brought back some great memories, Thanx!
I shall celebrate with a quick trip to Andy's in The Good Ship Venus. I can use a Concrete in this (welcome) weather.

Try telling that to Jan Łukasiewicz. Admittedly he invented what we would now call Prefix Polish Notation, and HP "reversed it" to RPN.
(Pronounced roughly as "wook-a-SHEY-vitch", which I guess is why most people call it "Polish". :) )
I’m pretty sure polish people are known to be very good at math and physics. They are not very good at having easily pronounced names. Win some. Lose some. 😂

Reactions: drdumont