Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have 18in fastev rims and Michelin cc2 on a performance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking about getting 18 inch fastev areo rims and Michelin cross climate 2,was wondering how much range loss someone has got with this set up or improvement?
I know the 18in areo rims will help but the cc2 are a lot sticker.
Also anyone have pics?
Thanks

Sure - here's a picture of the tires. Its a TSportline ebay knockoff 18". Worked good in the snow back in February, just drove off no problem.

PXL_20230222_175249209.jpg

Reactions: Travis64
Range seems noticeably better than the stock 20's. Don't have anything else to compare to. It's still a 640 treadwear tire, so pretty efficient - as opposed to 200TW for the track. But yeah if efficiency is #1 concern I'd go with a different all season. The reason to get these CC2 is because they were awesome in the snow but still can be used year round as an all season. Its not as good as a snow tire or as good on dry as an all season. But it has flexibility neither of those have.

Reactions: Travis64
Range seems noticeably better than the stock 20's. Don't have anything else to compare to. It's still a 640 treadwear tire, so pretty efficient - as opposed to 200TW for the track. But yeah if efficiency is #1 concern I'd go with a different all season. The reason to get these CC2 is because they were awesome in the snow but still can be used year round as an all season. Its not as good as a snow tire or as good on dry as an all season. But it has flexibility neither of those have.
I live in upstate ny so need it for the snow if cyber truck doesn’t come by winter.how many wh miles with those tires and 18s on performance?
Also what size tires did you go with?
Ty!

Last edited: