Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have free charging at work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have 6 Chargepoint and I assume they are free, these spots are a good 10 min walk from my building and I never park there. BMWs and Leafs typically park in the Chargepoint chargers. We have three other dedicated EV spots that work off a 15 amp outlet. Other than that there are various 15 amp outlets people take advantage of, including me. I have the only Model 3 at my work and surprisingly I haven't seen a Bolt at work. I see mostly hybrids parked in the EV only spots charging.

Not free but reduced rate Chargepoints. Before they were rarely used, but I'm seeing more and more Model 3's charging now. Being able to charge at work figured into my calculation for TOC for the Model 3. With my super long commute (~80 mi one way) I'm gonna need it.

I've had a Model S loaner the last week and have been supercharging and its been fine. It didn't come with the UMC/adaptors so I couldn't use the ones at work. Though the cheapskate in me would probably want to supercharge instead, but having the option would have been nice.