Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone know who makes these wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

1plavs

‘22 MYP, White/Black
Mar 29, 2021
MKE
46138AAC-622A-47EB-96A4-0DD7E7A2D60D.jpeg

Google "Image Search" can be your friend! The Google tells me they're Signature Forged wheels:

Google "Image Search" can be your friend! The Google tells me they're Signature Forged wheels:

Tried that earlier actually! But had no luck. Thx

Reactions: csrpenfab
I guess my Google FU is luckier than yours! Nice wheels!
I’m actually debating on a few things with my white MYP. Leave the Ubertines and have a lock wheel shop powder coat/powder clear coat them Bronze Chrome? Here’s what that color would look like.

I prefer wheel designs such as the one in the pic and the one you found on Google when it comes to a Bronze color. I guess I’d have to see it.

Attachments

• 421CDB83-EAE6-4ED3-9E1E-8FE088C234E6.jpeg
    421CDB83-EAE6-4ED3-9E1E-8FE088C234E6.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 40
I’m actually debating on a few things with my white MYP. Leave the Ubertines and have a lock wheel shop powder coat/powder clear coat them Bronze Chrome? Here’s what that color would look like.

I prefer wheel designs such as the one in the pic and the one you found on Google when it comes to a Bronze color. I guess I’d have to see it.
Nice. I've considered getting some forged 20" wheels for my MYP in a bronze or gold color. I think it would like good with the blue paint, like the old school WRX's.

Reactions: 1plavs
Nice. I've considered getting some forged 20" wheels for my MYP in a bronze or gold color. I think it would like good with the blue paint, like the old school WRX's.
That would look killer. I’m having a hard time figuring out if I should keep the Ubertines and just change the color to Bronze Chrome vs changing the wheel all together.