Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone want to trade referrals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So no one wants to trade codes for others who are in a similar situation and have a referral code but car hasn't been delivered yet?

You are more than welcome to add mine! :)
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

However, I was able to add a guy from work. It was only fair I added him since he hasn't bashed my head in after fielding all my questions and groaning. Also, the constant clicking of the 'F5' button on the manage page!

This is exactly what I wanted. Two newbies getting 2000 miles by helping each other out! Thanks and sent a message.

Isn't it 1,000 miles and/or free supercharging for a year?

In fact, if you're pretty certain you'll take delivery before the end of 2020 to get the 1 year free supercharging, it makes sense actually to use someone that already has a Tesla since supercharger miles expire 6 months after getting them. There will be no way you can use them, except for between now and Dec 31st...

Edit: Ok, you'll each have made a referral plus the base miles you get for having used someone's code. I'm really surprised Tesla brought back the option to add codes after you've ordered, they were very stringent about that for awhile. I hate that I missed out on a referral now because the guy called in after he ordered online to have his sales guy add the code :(

Isn't it 1,000 miles and/or free supercharging for a year?

In fact, if you're pretty certain you'll take delivery before the end of 2020 to get the 1 year free supercharging, it makes sense actually to use someone that already has a Tesla since supercharger miles expire 6 months after getting them. There will be no way you can use them, except for between now and Dec 31st...

Edit: Ok, you'll each have made a referral plus the base miles you get for having used someone's code. I'm really surprised Tesla brought back the option to add codes after you've ordered, they were very stringent about that for awhile. I hate that I missed out on a referral now because the guy called in after he ordered online to have his sales guy add the code :(
I think in the past people that had miles from referrals but also got a year free got the miles put on hold until after their free year was over. Sorry you didn't get them =( Seems Tesla changes rules pretty frequently so who knows if this'll work. I'm half expecting my SA to say he can't use a referral code for someone who doesn't have a car yet but we shall see.

I’m open to trading referrals! I have been meaning to message my SA with a random referral from youtubers, but I think it would better to trade with a newbie so we both get 2000 free miles. PM me if interested
Hey I'm actually already trading with MikeNY but maybe someone else in this situation will come along who will trade with you! There are a ton of people getting cars this month.