Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Chrome "Tint" exist?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an order in for a M3P, and I love the look of the new gray wheels. At the same time, I think they make the chrome on the vehicle even more out of place.

I am not as much a fan of a full "chrome delete" as I think it looks too dark. Is there such a thing as a "chrome tint," that provides more a gunmetal look to match closer to the wheels?

thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Kleenerth3
Love black chrome.
IMG_3494.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Kleenerth3
I have an order in for a M3P, and I love the look of the new gray wheels. At the same time, I think they make the chrome on the vehicle even more out of place.

I am not as much a fan of a full "chrome delete" as I think it looks too dark. Is there such a thing as a "chrome tint," that provides more a gunmetal look to match closer to the wheels?

thanks!
I'm with you bradygo. A few months ago I created a post called Not a big fan of chrome delete, chrome minimize. My 3 is MBM and I said the same thing you did. Here's a few pics to get your creative juices flowing. :cool:IMG_20190719_161245857.jpg IMG_20190806_092434550.jpg IMG_20190720_095715248.jpg IMG_20190806_103502945.jpg

Bro, the fotos of the black chrome are pretty wicked when I think of it on MSM. Your mind must be spinning with ideas. JulienW posted some awesome looking rims. I'd have to agree, love me some black chrome. Have fun with that!! :cool: