Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does your lumbar save to driver profile?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not in mine. I don't remember them ever triggering a "save profile" prompt.
When changing the lumbar, the car use to prompt to save changes to profile although it never saved it.Then they removed the prompt in later versions since they realized it never worked. I don't mind so much that they don't offer to save the setting as much as the setting won't stay where I left it. Every morning I have to reinflate the lumbar that deflates over night.

When changing the lumbar, the car use to prompt to save changes to profile although it never saved it.Then they removed the prompt in later versions since they realized it never worked. I don't mind so much that they don't offer to save the setting as much as the setting won't stay where I left it. Every morning I have to reinflate the lumbar that deflates over night.

Does anyone else have this issue? I could swear mine deflates as well, but I don’t have it set very high to begin with so it’s difficult to tell.

My steering wheel in/out doesn’t prompt a save either, and I feel like I constantly have to adjust that as well.