Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Don't trade in your model X - sell it to me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for an AP2.0 or newer 6 seater. White seats preferred but not required. 90 or 100D preferred. Please reply if you're considering selling in the near future. I'm in AZ but willing to drive to pick up the right one...I'm having a difficult time finding a reasonably priced Model X. They come pretty loaded up with options for 91k (including the 6 seat config) but I know for those that purchased 1+ years ago, the cost was much higher. I'm finding many private sellers are trying to sell for close to or sometimes more than what a new one costs.

Thank you!

i have 2017 six seater black with 41000 miles tan interior paint protection applied. bought in september 2017. if this meets your requirements let me know, will price it right.

That could work for me. I'd love to know what you're asking for it.

Thanks
I have the cold weather package, enhanced auto pilot and all weather mats and unlimited charging . I am looking for about 62000
I can send you pictures and copy of the bill of sale. there are scratches on 2 wheels. let me now if interested.

Hello,

Yes I'm interested and would love to see some photos.

Thank you
IMG_4395.jpg
IMG_4396.jpg
IMG_4397.jpg
IMG_4398.jpg
IMG_4399.jpg
IMG_4395.jpg
IMG_4396.jpg
IMG_4397.jpg
IMG_4398.jpg
IMG_4399.jpg
IMG_4395.jpg
IMG_4397.jpg
IMG_4396.jpg

I'm looking for an AP2.0 or newer 6 seater. White seats preferred but not required. 90 or 100D preferred. Please reply if you're considering selling in the near future. I'm in AZ but willing to drive to pick up the right one...I'm having a difficult time finding a reasonably priced Model X. They come pretty loaded up with options for 91k (including the 6 seat config) but I know for those that purchased 1+ years ago, the cost was much higher. I'm finding many private sellers are trying to sell for close to or sometimes more than what a new one costs.

Thank you!

I have a 2016 Model X 75D for Sale:
$62,000.
-Black on black
-38k miles
-6-seater
-Transferable free unlimited supercharging
-Enhanced autopilot and full self driving AP2, which Serv Center has confirmed will be upgraded to HW3.
-Unlimited premium connectivity
-Dark ash wood interior
-Smart air suspension
-Located in Los Angeles (Redondo Beach), CA.
-CA carpool red stickers

PM if interested