Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door Opener Not Present in the App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla Family,

I don't see to have an option to open the driver and passenger doors or the falcon wing door from my app. 2020MX

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604_075056_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604_075056_Tesla.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 6
Its not in the controls menu. I believe you just simply hold press on one of the quick control icons and all the rest of the icons will show up. My model 3 has the unlatch doors icon which is not shown in this example. Yours might have the open FWD icon. I know in the Tessie app I can unlatch any door independently but I'm sure you don't want to mess with third party apps. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• tesla-app-five-icons.jpg
    tesla-app-five-icons.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4

Unfortunately that feature is only available for Palladium Model X' with the horizontal screen.

Since you have a 2020 Raven, you can only use the key fob to open the doors. The Tesla app only allows you to unlock and lock the vehicle remotely.

We just recently replaced my wife's 2019 Raven with a 2024 Plaid and now we get the 4 arrows in the Tesla app, but only when in close proximity to the vehicle, so doors can't be opened or closed if not in sight:

IMG_8110.png

On another note... we miss our Raven's fully automatic opening front doors SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I hate that the Palladium X only pops them open an inch and then you have to open the door all the way by hand :mad:.

Thanks Tesla Vision 🤦‍♂️

#EndOfRant

Reactions: nebiyu
2024 PX here and only frunk and trunk can be opened from my Android app.

Had this issue last week with a door ajar and had to go out to the garage to close it. Is it because I'm plugged in that I can't open/close doors? I know several days ago I was able to open and close everything, but I was at a friends house (showing off) so not charging.

2024 PX here and only frunk and trunk can be opened from my Android app.

Had this issue last week with a door ajar and had to go out to the garage to close it. Is it because I'm plugged in that I can't open/close doors? I know several days ago I was able to open and close everything, but I was at a friends house (showing off) so not charging.

Never mind. Apparently I have to be with BT distance from the vehicle for the door controls to appear. 50 ft away? No bueno. 3 ft away? 👍