Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door Seals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a question......now that the temp in SoCal has been in the low 50s lately, I have a lot of cold air coming in thru the drivers window area across the top and toward the mirror......Is there an issue with other cars having the same problem? If so, or if not, does anyone have any suggestions........should I try and get service to come out and look at it or should I try and buy new seals.......thanks in advance for any help

I have a question......now that the temp in SoCal has been in the low 50s lately, I have a lot of cold air coming in thru the drivers window area across the top and toward the mirror......Is there an issue with other cars having the same problem? If so, or if not, does anyone have any suggestions........should I try and get service to come out and look at it or should I try and buy new seals.......thanks in advance for any help
I've never had that happen to mine. The window definitely gets cold but there aren't any spots that are colder than others.

Does the trim or seal look damaged or out of place?