Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver score without FSD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, for highway use. Along with Auto Lane Changes (which is nice, if a little abrupt), Traffic and Stop Sign Control and Auto Park. There are 2 'Summon' features - one called 'Summon' which just backs or forwards the car into a tight spot, and Smart Summon which will bring the car to you in, say, a mall parking lot. So, the nonbeta functions are listed here -

Awesome. Just what I wanted to know. Thanks.

Reactions: DanDi58
I thought I had read somewhere that Tesla was going to rollout the Safety Score to everyone not just if you had FSD or Tesla insurance. If you read the Tesla.com support page for Safety Score it does not list FSD or insurance as a requirement and reading through the entire page it does not specify FSD or insurance. So should I be seeing the Safety Score show up at some point or is FSD and insurance still required?

Snag_55bd1fb5.png

I thought I had read somewhere that Tesla was going to rollout the Safety Score to everyone not just if you had FSD or Tesla insurance. If you read the Tesla.com support page for Safety Score it does not list FSD or insurance as a requirement and reading through the entire page it does not specify FSD or insurance. So should I be seeing the Safety Score show up at some point or is FSD and insurance still required?

View attachment 876412
Those are the requirements for the Safety Score to be available IF you have FSD or Tesla Insurance. I wouldn't read it as otherwise.