Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Seat Leather Easily Scratched?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I’m not exactly sure how this happened, but I noticed that the driver seat showed marks as if the leather had been scratched/cracked in a small area. I’ve attached a picture. It’s starting to bother me as I’ve only owned the car for about two weeks. I’m thinking it’s possible that a sharp jacket zipper that was under a thigh may have done this. Any suggestions on how to fix? Is it common for the synthetic Tesla leather to get easily damaged?
C7E2CE07-684B-4140-BDC5-4281A28103E8.jpeg

Hi All,

I’m not exactly sure how this happened, but I noticed that the driver seat showed marks as if the leather had been scratched/cracked in a small area. I’ve attached a picture. It’s starting to bother me as I’ve only owned the car for about two weeks. I’m thinking it’s possible that a sharp jacket zipper that was under a thigh may have done this. Any suggestions on how to fix? Is it common for the synthetic Tesla leather to get easily damaged?View attachment 529373
I am on the same boat with my new Model 3. For the life of me I have no clue what might have caused this. Pic attached

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 88