Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver's Side Rear-view Mirror Vibration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My mirror vibrates it’s really noticeable when the bass audio is on and whenever the car has some rough road patches it vibrates. It just seems very touchy to vibrations or bass. What was the fix here? Do I just report to tesla and see if they will replace the mirror?

My mirror vibrates it’s really noticeable when the bass audio is on and whenever the car has some rough road patches it vibrates. It just seems very touchy to vibrations or bass. What was the fix here? Do I just report to tesla and see if they will replace the mirror?
Don’t even bother, I’m on my third mirror and it’s the same issue.

• Funny
Reactions: nilesborg
some folks in this thread said they got a new type of mirror and some folks say they tightened something. Is it possible the glass is just loose?

They first replaced it with a new type mirror, which was wide angle view and was super weird considering the passenger side mirror was still regular. Then they replaced it with a regular view mirror. Still shakes.

• Helpful
Reactions: nilesborg
Got this in the mail… guessing it’s rated to the redesigned mirror with the wider field of view (which I like a lot better, tbh - maybe it’s because I’m European!)

2E20F527-B373-40E2-A678-CD0B0874A911.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: cwanja
I am happy to report Tesla fixed my mirror I just had to take it to service and they replaced assembly so exciting. It works so much better now !!! No amount of bass music can shake it !!

YayyYyYyYyYayyy
Here is our estimate Incase you need same service !!

Attachments

• CF4D516A-1906-4DF7-8938-85713F30AD7A.jpeg
    CF4D516A-1906-4DF7-8938-85713F30AD7A.jpeg
    303.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Informative
Reactions: cwanja