Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early December financing - received payment information yet ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy New Year -

Has anybody that financed through Tesla in early December received any type of payment information yet ? I took delivery on 12/05/2018 and still haven't received any documentation yet from the lender. I tried contacting Tesla through the "request help", but haven't received a response back. I'll call later today and see if I can get any information.

Happy New Year!

My experience: I took delivery of my M3 on 11/6, but didn't receive payment information from Wells Fargo until 12/15. So I'd expect that you'd be receiving something fairly soon. FWIW, I'm still waiting on a refund check from Tesla since my loan + trade in was more than the price of the car (I didn't want to alter the loan after they matched a revised trade in offer that was obtained 3 days before delivery for fear of causing a delay in obtaining financing, ). I need to follow up with my DA to see what the status of that is...

At any rate, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine.

-Scott

FWIW, I'm still waiting on a refund check from Tesla since my loan + trade in was more than the price of the car (I didn't want to alter the loan after they matched a revised trade in offer that was obtained 3 days before delivery for fear of causing a delay in obtaining financing, ). I need to follow up with my DA to see what the status of that is...

I hope you get your refund check soon !!

I finally received my loan docs yesterday. I financed through Tesla, but the loan was funded by US Bank.