Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loan Payment Details

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For people who bought a Tesla using a loan set up through Tesla: When and how did you receive payment information? Our recent Model S was financed through Tesla, but IIUC was actually through US Bank. The first payment date is coming up in a few days and I have yet to receive any information on how to make a payment, either from Tesla or US Bank.

If you log into your Tesla account, under your new vehicle there should be a link for "Manage", On that page, there's a "Documents" dropdown that has Contracts and other documents. One of them is the Loan Agreement. That will show you who the loan is with. They will send you an email (and call you) with your account info and saying to sign up to start making payments. You can also call them, as I'm sure they can look you up.

@Rocinante777 whatever happened with this? I got a MY 2 weeks ago and I have the same question about how to confirm or adjust loan payment details.
I spoke to US Bank on the phone, and they helped me get the account setup on their web site. I had a previous paid-off loan with them, which effectively meant I had a previous _closed_ account with them that was confusing the web site.

Then I got a letter from them via snail mail with all the details the very next day, so it had to have already been in the mail.

Reactions: honor_the_driv