Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early Lease Termination no penalties?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys I was was curious about the early lease return for my car and they quoted me this,not sure if it means there's no cost for me if I return it now?
QQ图片20211226105717.png

Never saw a document like that, wonder if this is something special in Canada. Generally speaking, early lease termination is the cost of all remaining payments plus the lease termination fee, if any. So in most cases there is no point in terminating early. However, you should check the lease buy out cost. In many cases buying the car allows you to then sell it at a profit.

Never saw a document like that, wonder if this is something special in Canada. Generally speaking, early lease termination is the cost of all remaining payments plus the lease termination fee, if any. So in most cases there is no point in terminating early. However, you should check the lease buy out cost. In many cases buying the car allows you to then sell it at a profit.
yea thats what i thought but I think here in my province Tesla does not let you buy out if it's lease so there's only 2 options,lease transfer or early lease return,in used market here the cheapest 2021 M3LRP is selling for 63k wish I could buy it out and resell thats 20k difference xD