Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easy Entry Glitch?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday my 2017 MX decided that when it activates Easy Entry it moves the seat FORWARD and tilts the backrest ALL THE WAY FORWARD (picture below). I tried doing a deep reset this morning (held down both steering wheel button and scroll wheels) and it's still doing it. The car is also spotty on remembering the driver settings for the seat positions.

Anyone have this issue or heard of it happening?

Attachments

• IMG_6221.jpeg
    IMG_6221.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 68
I might be stating the obvious, or maybe not if the 2017 is different than the 2019 MX. Under profiles the MX creates an "Easy Entry" profile - you can set it to whatever position you want. Maybe someone messed with that profile. You just have to choose the Easy Entry driver profile, reset the seat the way you want, and save. Then any other driver profile that has "Easy Entry" checked will just switch drivers to "Easy Entry" when you shift from Drive to Park.

Nope, never had that one. But, looks perfect for my wife whom likes to drive with her boobs on laying on the steering wheel and both hands gripping the wheel.
I don't think a full reset will actually reset the drive profile. You didn't say whether you tried deleting and resetting the profile. ???

hello! thank you for posting your key fob problem. . . I am having issues with the car settings being linked to the correct key fob.
I tried the hard reset (holding both scroll wheels) but it's still not setting the seat to the position I had "saved" to the profile.
any other advice would be greatly appreciated! have a fun weekend!