Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Only Easy Entry profile is on?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, just got my M3P yesterday and for most of yesterday the Profile on the car always said "Tom" but now it says "Easy Entry" and I can't change it? (See pictures).... Easy Entry is also disabled on profiles. How do I get it back to saying my name and profile!?
IMG_1772.jpeg

So what happens when you select driver profiles in the screenshot? Perhaps the easy entry profile (which is actually just a regular profile with that name that you can move the settings around on) got associated with your key.

Make sure your keys (phone key and keycard) are associated with the profile you want them to be associated with, and none of them are associated with the easy entry profile.

So what happens when you select driver profiles in the screenshot? Perhaps the easy entry profile (which is actually just a regular profile with that name that you can move the settings around on) got associated with your key.

Make sure your keys (phone key and keycard) are associated with the profile you want them to be associated with, and none of them are associated with the easy entry profile.
Here... I am completely at a loss. It's very annoying.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 1.41.52 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 1.42.00 PM.png

So what happens when you select driver profiles in the screenshot? Perhaps the easy entry profile Enable (which is actually just a regular profile with that name that you can move the settings around on) got associated with your key.

I'm intrigued by the "Easy Entry" function. While it seems straightforward, I'm curious about its nuances. Does it adjust the seat and steering wheel automatically every time I enter and exit the vehicle, or is it customizable? Also, does it adapt differently for different drivers based on their saved profiles? I'd appreciate insights from fellow Tesla owners who have explored this feature extensively. Understanding its functionality better will undoubtedly enhance my driving experience.