Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i feel like my 2020 MYP is more "bouncy" lately - are Eibach springs significantly better in ride quality? sometimes on the freeway the MYP bounces and I end up scraping my front mudflaps, would springs be more stiff and less bouncy?
The Eibach ride is definitely better than OEM, but I've never heard the OEM suspension described as "bouncy" - it may depend on your road conditions where you're driving. If anything, Model Y ride is very harsh from factory, which is why suspension upgrades are popular for this model.

The Eibach ride is definitely better than OEM, but I've never heard the OEM suspension described as "bouncy" - it may depend on your road conditions where you're driving. If anything, Model Y ride is very harsh from factory, which is why suspension upgrades are popular for this model.
Thanks Tom - sent you a PM. There's a dip while going on the 5 North towards the 55 intersection that always makes my car bounce lol but yeah the MYP is harsh.

Got my UK Model Y lowered on Eibach Springs this weekend.
Looks so much better and feels like a totally different car.
Very happy with the decision.

72F73D48-A64A-4BCC-B50C-1A1362AFE7B8.jpeg

Reactions: mdsco and Simans82
Anyone installed the Eibach Pro Kit on a M3 LR with concerns regarding negative camber?

No issues with camber, we've installed probably about 20 sets. No harm in running camber arms if you want to be extra cautious.

tom @ eas can I get a quote too for this spring and installation for Model Y LR? Thanks.
PM incoming.

I just installed my Eibach springs and love them. I thought for sure I would have some sort of noise or rubbing but it is quiet. This is how the model y should have come from tesla. Perfect height. And also wanted to send a HUGE THANK YOU to TOM@EAS. He went way beyond in customer service. If he wasn’t 7 hours from me I would have had him do the work. I can tell you that with these springs and the Upp sway bars make this big girl dance. my wife and I went for a 70 mile back road drive and these are wife approved.
045B121D-12CE-4F62-844F-5E46AE7B9DC7.jpeg

I just installed my Eibach springs and love them. I thought for sure I would have some sort of noise or rubbing but it is quiet. This is how the model y should have come from tesla. Perfect height. And also wanted to send a HUGE THANK YOU to TOM@EAS. He went way beyond in customer service. If he wasn’t 7 hours from me I would have had him do the work. I can tell you that with these springs and the Upp sway bars make this big girl dance. my wife and I went for a 70 mile back road drive and these are wife approved. View attachment 807864
Appreciate the kind words, enjoy the new stance and much improved ride!

Reactions: Mattemsmy