Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
was trying to installed 18mm wheel spacer on 2022 MYP, notice the hub pocket is much slimmer than the previous year.
the total length of stud is around 27mm, need at least 21+ mm spacer to be safe.
IMG_0380.JPG
IMG_0379.JPG

Agreed, bumping the wheels out 15-20mm creates a much more aggressive look. Some won't care, but from anything other than a perpendicular side view of the MY, my eyes are always drawn to the sunken wheels. I have 20mm spacers front and rear on my LR with Uberturbines with the factory tire sizes.

View attachment 784872
Did you need to replace the lug nuts with longer ones? Or did the factory ones work just fine with the spacers.

For those of you with mudflaps and lowered, how often do they scrape??

I didn’t have mud flaps at stock height, but the OEM front flaps scrape on mostly any size speed bump or driveway entrance/exit. They take it well, no issues whatsoever with them flexing and then returning to their original form.

I previously had the hard plastic mud flaps on the front and rear. They didn’t hang as low and didn’t rub at all. Having said that, I broke two fronts while driving in the rain through puddles. Very cheap, I’d never recommend or run them again.

I didn’t have mud flaps at stock height, but the OEM front flaps scrape on mostly any size speed bump or driveway entrance/exit. They take it well, no issues whatsoever with them flexing and then returning to their original form.

I previously had the hard plastic mud flaps on the front and rear. They didn’t hang as low and didn’t rub at all. Having said that, I broke two fronts while driving in the rain through puddles. Very cheap, I’d never recommend or run them again.

Wow thanks for the write up. I have the hard plastic ones that are all over Amazon. I guess I should find an alternative.

Just had my alignment done 2 weeks after installing and my car was pulling to the right afterwards. They said it’s because of the camber and that i would need camber arms to correct it. They did offer to do the alignment again but now it seems to be pulling to the left. Did anyone else have this issue and does this sound correct?

I’m pretty sure they put a chip in my wheel too but they say it’s not possible. I just had my spacers put on the day before so i know i didn’t have any chips as i was looking closely afterwards.

Attached the 2 alignment printouts they gave me and the chip.

Attachments

• C3488829-DD18-4DD6-BB9D-FAF50F4109F5.jpeg
    C3488829-DD18-4DD6-BB9D-FAF50F4109F5.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 6350C4A1-9ECE-4AA1-AD4C-7EE08FC382AD.jpeg
    6350C4A1-9ECE-4AA1-AD4C-7EE08FC382AD.jpeg
    521.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 66382E66-CB3F-4DB2-B142-660B25EAC5FE.jpeg
    66382E66-CB3F-4DB2-B142-660B25EAC5FE.jpeg
    455.9 KB · Views: 321