Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach springs on sale on their website!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been wanting to lower my SR+ and have been looking at the Eibach performance springs for a "mild" drop, easier install and no reported noises like some springs. They list the exact same part number for the rear wheel drive long range and the SR+. Strangely last night I was on Eibach's site and they want $360 for the SR+ springs but the long range rear drive springs (exact same part number) are on sale for $275 shipped no tax!

Decided to pull the trigger. They list the drop for the LR at 1.1" and the SR+ at .8" The LR only weighs about 260lbs more than the SR+ so I'd be surprised if there is even that much difference in the drop.

Eibach

Not sure. Same exact stock number. The page I linked is where I searched the model number on Eibach's site and both come up. I'm still not convinced there is that much difference when the cars are within 250 pounds of each other.

FWIW I looked at another site that had them for $275 plus 15% off sale. But at checkout they add $15.95 shipping and sales tax (I'm in Washington). Eibach was $275.40 shipped all total.