Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric Motorcycles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agility has finally delivered its first Saietta R to a customer. Named as Mark Northwood, he may be a member here as he is a Roadster owner and mentioned posting on a Tesla forum (though, it could have been Tesla's, since I couldn't find anything here).

Anywho... feast your eyes.

Agility Saietta R with Tesla.jpg

Yes, I looked at the Empulse. I actually WANT the lack of shifting. Plus, the Zero is a bit cheaper. If I end up getting the "itch" I may start a collection of bikes.

Lol understand. The shifting is actually not bad and pretty fun. Around town you can just leave it in one gear. Also on upshifts you don't even use the clutch.

I also did the school and thought it was a huge help. Next on the list is to take the Brammo out on the track for a Track day!!!

Actually yeah, I guess the Enertia Plus is only 10999, and is comparable to the Zero S and DS.
I wouldn't say the Enertia Plus is comparable to the S or DS. While the S and DS are more expensive, they also have a longer range and about 3 times the power. The Enertia Plus is more comparable to the Zero XU with the optional 5.7 kwh battery.

Zero XU 5.7Enertia Plus
5.7 kwh battery6.2 kwh battery
20 kw motor13 kw motor
42 ft lbs of torque29.5 ft lbs of torque
48 Miles @ 55mph45 Miles @ 55 mph
$10490$10995

I think all together the Enertia Plus isn't up to snuff with any of the 2013 Zero products, but its also an older design that's in need of a refresh at this point.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say the Enertia Plus is comparable to the S or DS. While the S and DS are more expensive, they also have a longer range and about 3 times the power. The Enertia Plus is more comparable to the Zero XU with the optional 5.7 kwh battery.

Zero XU 5.7
Enertia Plus
5.7 kwh battery
6.2 kwh battery
20 kw motor
13 kw motor
42 ft lbs of torque
29.5 ft lbs of torque
48 Miles @ 55mph
45 Miles @ 55 mph
$10490
$10995
I think all together the Enertia Plus isn't up to snuff with any of the 2013 Zero products, but its also an older design that's in need of a refresh at this point.

Much better comparison, thanks.

I was going mostly by the results of the FIM eRoad Racing races.
The two Empulse TTX machines – race-prepared Empulse R's – lost to the Zeros in both races. Now, some of those Zero's were modified, (Kenyon Kluge used a larger controller, for instance, and I'm sure all the Zero's moved their footpegs up) but I'm pretty sure Ted Rich's was pretty much stock.

Here's the fastest lap times from the last race at Indianapolis.

14 Shane TURPIN Brammo EMPULSE RR 1'53.412

32 Eric BOSTROM Brammo EMPULSE RR 1'54.901

96 Kenyon KLUGE ZERO S 2'08.228

28 Ted RICH ZERO S 2'09.275

64 Jeremiah JOHNSON ZERO S 2'09.698

93 Shelina MOREDA BRAMMO EMPULSE TTX 2'10.326

24 Elaine CARPENTER ZERO S 2'14.285

8 Arthur KOWITZ BRAMMO EMPULSE TTX 2'17.176

I was going mostly by the results of the FIM eRoad Racing races.
The two Empulse TTX machines – race-prepared Empulse R's – lost to the Zeros in both races. Now, some of those Zero's were modified, (Kenyon Kluge used a larger controller, for instance, and I'm sure all the Zero's moved their footpegs up) but I'm pretty sure Ted Rich's was pretty much stock.

Here's the fastest lap times from the last race at Indianapolis.

14 Shane TURPIN Brammo EMPULSE RR 1'53.412

32 Eric BOSTROM Brammo EMPULSE RR 1'54.901

96 Kenyon KLUGE ZERO S 2'08.228

28 Ted RICH ZERO S 2'09.275

64 Jeremiah JOHNSON ZERO S 2'09.698

93 Shelina MOREDA BRAMMO EMPULSE TTX 2'10.326

24 Elaine CARPENTER ZERO S 2'14.285

8 Arthur KOWITZ BRAMMO EMPULSE TTX 2'17.176

Domenick,

Maybe I'm reading that wrong but isn't the Empulse posting faster times?

Plus if you compared the modified zeros. Can those be purchased? The TTX can be.