Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric Motorcycles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The FX looks like a bike I've been waiting for, a road legal EV trail bike :cool: (Assuming it can handle stream crossings). Price is a bit steep for the longer range version which I would need, but I'm not sure I could build something similar for much less money.

here are some pics of the Empulse R moved around in my garage. I kinda have too many cars for just one person (the GT-R is in a storage garage). I wanted to use another system to store the bike but this dolly was the best thing to move the Brammo around and maximize space.

So far I am still in the break in period. I remember getting the Tesla and just "going" with no break in. I think the break in for the Brammo is more for the gear box. I'm a fair weather rider so don't know how long it will take me to get there! But the Texas weather has been nice.

Also, about having gears. It's nice actually. I do miss the step on it and forget it of the single speed roadster, but also see and feel the benefit of keeping the motor in more of an optimum range. Downside is a bit more complexity and the need for oil changes (but no filter needed).

P1030145.jpg

P1030147.jpg

P1030148.jpg

got over 200 miles on the odo for the Brammo R. Wow! So fun! I need to get to 600 before I can put in sport mode.

About gears...it really is fun, and I think necessary for the size of motor they had to fit in there...I don't know enough about electronic motors and single speeds but this really makes the bike fun!

Thanks for the link! So they're going back to making bikes. I keep hoping Lightning will get a street-legal version of their bike on the road. But then again my company just missed our earnings targets so stock and bonus prospects literally tanked (should have bought some TSLA :p) and we're having a 2nd kid so nearly 30% of our income will be going to day care soon so I may have to let you all test them out and report back...

ok, my last post about this, I promise, but i'm just too excited! have you seen the Mission's video of their user interface? wow!!

Mission Motorcycles

Thanks for the link! So they're going back to making bikes. I keep hoping Lightning will get a street-legal version of their bike on the road. But then again my company just missed our earnings targets so stock and bonus prospects literally tanked (should have bought some TSLA :p) and we're having a 2nd kid so nearly 30% of our income will be going to day care soon so I may have to let you all test them out and report back...

@Seegem - Sorry, I was comparing to a car. I don't have a reference set for motorcycles; I'm too much of a fraidy cat w/r/t bodily harm to have an interest in motorcycles. Didn't mean to harsh your buzz. :)