Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon in Munich on Jan 30, 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
German Financing Options

I think it has been said already that Elon is going to say something about financing options for Germany. I just had a nice phone call with a sales rep from the Frankfurt store and ask for financing options. She said she would like to call me back next week since Elon will make an announcement on that and she couldn't talk about it jet ;-)

I'm pretty excited about it, because I think in Germany a lot of people including me are financing their cares and almost all the big companies have their own banks making ridiculously cheap financing available. I just leased my Audi A5 with an underling 1.1 % leasing interest p.a. for 4 years.

Cheers
Matthias

Yea it's will be nice to see a AWD tesla . But if look at the gear box show case on the website of Tesla .On the model X. No wonder They can't get the model X out on time .In my mind it shows why it would be a problem . Or the problem is with the new doors, as the way they open & close, would be a pain as sealing and lock in to two little locking pin's like normal doors . I hope they know that air hydraulics don't work well in the cold . Come on Elon and his team to fix what ever is the problem is , I know I would like to see it out sooner then dated . Thanks . By 4EG