Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon needs our help battling the shorts ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon's behavior in the past weeks has been increasingly erratic. It's almost like he's initiated self-destruction sequence. However, if you have followed his trajectory in the last two years, it is not a surprise. He has been tortured by short sellers, including both institutional shorts on the street and a group of online guerrilla shorts, the core of whom are climate change deniers who just want Tesla dead. IMO the online guerrilla have a greater impact. Elon is very much in touch with his 22M followers on Twitter. Unfortunately, that also expose him to a lot of psychological attacks which made him post dumb tweets.

We all know he should not be worrying about the shorts, but it's apparent to me he cannot fix this by himself. The shorts apparently found his weakness (we all have weakness) and relentlessly exploited that weakness.

I call on a group of serious Tesla defenders to put our wisdom together, get this matter into our hands, and materially help him. We need to let him know that "we've got this" so that he should focus on the operations.

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA
I do not see how how can solve this problem by himself. I do not see how he can fix a problem he has not been able to fix in the past two years. Everybody has a weakness, and his had been found and exploited. We need to form a tactical team to help him. We can carry out certain missions just like how the short guerrillas have

• Helpful
Reactions: Brando
I do not see how how can solve this problem by himself. I do not see how he can fix a problem he has not been able to fix in the past two years. Everybody has a weakness, and his had been found and exploited. We need to form a tactical team to help him. We can carry out certain missions just like how the short guerrillas have

All he literally needs to do is stop social media and the stock will soar. And the shorts aren't even enemy #1 it everyone else(fossil fuel industry, car manufacturers etc. etc. etc.)

If the SEC settlement and millions of dollars in fines aren't apparently effective, it will have to be a pretty big & good idea. How about a girlfriend who can persuade him to delete his Twitter account?
I have a feeling his grilfriend is giving Elon the Tony Romo girlfriend syndrome. :D

Sounds familiar Terrell Owens? What do you say?

Not going to fix the stock market, are you?
Market is corrupt, and the house always wins. I know, some exceptions.
Warren Buffet doesn't play the markets - he buys long.
If you are going to play the game, perhaps you think you can figure out how to "hurt the shorts"? good luck with that.
Many traders I've known after a couple of years looked over the data and decided wasn't worth the work. buy and hold what you like/understand.

The Rise In Anonymous Online Short Attacks, + Stale & Fresh Attacks On Tesla | CleanTechnica

For those stock holders/traders that want to actively "help" with stocks.
A Field Guide To Potential Securities Violations By Tesla's Foes — In Depth | CleanTechnica

The best help for Tesla is voting with your dollars and buying what works for you.
Talk about your vehicle and give test rides to others
Test drives for your friends & family - yeah, I guess you might want to ride with them so they don't get careless. good luck

Consider starting a limo or taxi service - you can read about others to find business models since there are a few people doing limo/taxi companies with all Tesla vehicles. Rent your car to others? use Turo? You can figure something out if you have the will/time. good luck

Last edited: