Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Emmc 64g

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes they will fix it’s it’s a recall they have too by law tell them let you speak to a manager or your going to call bbb. But they should get you straight
They gave me a mobile technician, but they have not gave me a price yet, so we will see.

Does the emmc make your car start up faster too? Sometimes the screen is on but the gauge takes a bit to start up so i cant drive the car when this happens

Upvote 0
They gave me a mobile technician, but they have not gave me a price yet, so we will see.

Does the emmc make your car start up faster too? Sometimes the screen is on but the gauge takes a bit to start up so i cant drive the car when this happens
Yes that's exactly the slow down.
A mobile tech won't accomplish anything.
They have to have it in the shop.
They had mine three days. Extensive job.
Make sure you arrange for a loaner.
They gave me a Model 3.

Upvote 0

Yeah it does start up on time like it use too but every now and then it will still do that I think that is all of them because it computer base. But it will startup for the most part mine only did it one time since I had it fixed

Upvote 0