Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Energy Consumption graph WAY off after software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm glad it's not just me. It litterally jumped from the normal 280-ish up to almost 600 during my drive. Very odd. The service center said they can't even troubleshoot it because it's an app within the software. Their recommendation was to just not use it. Seriously.

IMG_1879.jpg

It could be that the Tesla Model Y's battery management system is automatically performing some battery warming while you drive. Try preconditioning in the a.m. for 15 minutes before you leave home, preferably while plugged in and able to charge during the preconditioning period.

It could be that the Tesla Model Y's battery management system is automatically performing some battery warming while you drive. Try preconditioning in the a.m. for 15 minutes before you leave home, preferably while plugged in and able to charge during the preconditioning period.
I actually tried this and it did not help. Also, the "bug" persists all day. Even I drive 100 miles, it still shows these crazy values across the entire drive.

Yes, this has been an issue with my MYLR for a couple of software releases now. I keep hoping it fixes itself. But I get spikes of over 400 wpm while driving in mild weather at 65 mph on flat terrain. The mini window on the lower left has the correct values.

I'm back. M3 with 2023.7.30 software.

A few days after the install the Energy Ap was still messed up. A week or so later I went back and boom, it was working.

It worked for about 2 weeks. Today I drove 28 miles and it worked as expected. Come back to the car 3 hours later and it's hosed again for the drive home. WTF

When I got home I picked the other 18 Aero wheel type for the reset. We'll see how it works tomorrow morning.