TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Epic Prank on Service Technician

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by ShadowR55, Apr 21, 2017.

1. ShadowR55

ShadowR55 Member

My car had some wind noise coming from the drivers side Falcon wing door. So I took it to Tesla, and the Service rep asked if I could take him for a ride so he can hear the noise and narrow it down. I had a genius idea at the time to load up a YouTube video of "Howling Wind" sounds. So I hit play once we started driving and then I turned the volume up with the scroll wheel the faster we went. Eventually, It was on the highest volume and I have to say, the look on his face was priceless. I started laughing and muted the radio and told him it was a joke. I laughed so hard it was getting hard to breath and he was laughing just as hard. :D

Next time you have a wind noise problem, I would definitely recommend it lol.

• Funny x 6
    • Disagree x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Love x 1
  2. SMAlset

SMAlset Member

OK both of us at home are cracking up over this. I had trouble reading it out loud to my husband because I was laughing so hard as I read. He saw what was coming down the road and was laughing along with me. Too funny. Thanks for brightening our day.

• Like x 1
  3. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

Now if you had a jet engine sound loaded on your phone in youtube, then that could be used to taunt ice drivers. lol

• Like x 2