Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Error trying to order wall charger online

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone else is getting a similar error...

I have my VIN and received a call from a DS in Las Vegas to finalize delivery details for my trade in so I thought now would be the time to order a wall charger and arrange installation. Unfortunately when I try to order the charger I get an error saying that there's an issue with my address.

I've ordered online using the same address before without issue so my hunch is that since I'm now assigned temporarily to Vegas it doesn't like my Canadian address.

Has anyone else seen this and is there a workaround? I contacted my DS but things are busy for them right now.

Wondering if anyone else is getting a similar error...

I have my VIN and received a call from a DS in Las Vegas to finalize delivery details for my trade in so I thought now would be the time to order a wall charger and arrange installation. Unfortunately when I try to order the charger I get an error saying that there's an issue with my address.

I've ordered online using the same address before without issue so my hunch is that since I'm now assigned temporarily to Vegas it doesn't like my Canadian address.

Has anyone else seen this and is there a workaround? I contacted my DS but things are busy for them right now.
Make sure that you are in the Canadian site (bottom of the page) and not any other country.

I had no issue with ordering it last Friday. Though I am guessing they are pretty backed up as I have not received a shipping notice yet.
As others have noted, just check at the bottom that you are on the Canadian site (a Canadian flag). You should see the price as $633.

edyee

If you plan to apply for incentive in Ontario, I recommend you to go to a service centre to pick up the HPWC. I ordered online and didn't receive an invoice with my WC. In the order confirmation email, it indicated an US address, nothing refers to a Canadian website (except I know I paid $CDN) so I am not sure what will happen with my incentive application.

If you plan to apply for incentive in Ontario, I recommend you to go to a service centre to pick up the HPWC. I ordered online and didn't receive an invoice with my WC. In the order confirmation email, it indicated an US address, nothing refers to a Canadian website (except I know I paid $CDN) so I am not sure what will happen with my incentive application.
Did you check the email that contained your tracking information? The Canadian invoice would be attached to that in the form of a PDF.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluewish
I bought mine last week (delivered in three days).Invoice states that is was purchased from the Lawrence Tesla store.

Tesla Motors Canada ULC

1325 Lawrence Avenue East

Toronto, ON MA 1C6

CA

GST/HST No. 85558 3852 RT0001

QST No. 1216911594 TQ001

B.C PST No. PST-1001-9903

B.C. Business Number 85558 3852