Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the brushed black metal center console wrap and am not happy with the cup holder piece. I am in the process of contacting Mark for options.
I ordered the same on too and was dissapointed with the cupholder cut. On contacting RPMTesla I was told quite forcefully that the cut is the way it is supposed to be since since the vinyl needs to be stretched and that i should watch the install video. Supposedly the cut was made by a $10K precision machine

I ordered the same on too and was dissapointed with the cupholder cut. On contacting RPMTesla I was told quite forcefully that the cut is the way it is supposed to be since since the vinyl needs to be stretched and that i should watch the install video. Supposedly the cut was made by a $10K precision machine

Mine:

91E2A0CC-340E-42AE-97AD-6363CEA044AB.jpeg

Are you sure you did not sneak in and take a pic of the one I have? Supposedly the same $10K have cut them.

Cheers
Are you sure you did not sneak in and take a pic of the one I have with the rest of my accessories? They have have been cut by the same $10K plotter and are identical so we have to trust that they are perfect.. Until we try to put them on. Here's hoping thats true.

Cheers

• Funny
Reactions: 03DSG
Are you sure you did not sneak in and take a pic of the one I have? Supposedly the same $10K have cut them.

Cheers

Are you sure you did not sneak in and take a pic of the one I have with the rest of my accessories? They have have been cut by the same $10K plotter and are identical so we have to trust that they are perfect.. Until we try to put them on. Here's hoping thats true.

Cheers

We must have similar piles of stuff waiting for the car! I would return mine but they now have a 50% restocking fee for it. That plus the return postage and hassle isn’t worth it to me.
AO just came out with theirs. I’m ordering it. I like that their pattern will run lengthwise N to S rather than across E to W. (The video shows the prototype running E to W but the text and photos mentions that production will run N to S. I also like the clear transfer tape on the cup holders. For me it’s not so important that all the black of the cup holder lip is covered but that the edge of the vinyl around the cup holder is straight and not wavy or unevenly cut.

Model 3 Center Console Vinyl Wraps

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ajintor