Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I ordered my M3 SR+ mid April and there was no estimated delivery date (I also asked by email - they did reply but said they were unable to give me one). What I find odd is that while the US site says "2-4 weeks" and UK site says "June" all the EU sites I checked show nothing (using incognito). Is this "normal"?

Thanks,

Neil.

@nlmunro
the difference in time delivery between US and UK, is due to the fact that they have different charging inputs. that created a delay in manufacturing and probably they are not able to give you an estimated time due to back orders having to be fulfilled first.
i recently read an article that stated that TESLA has registered many (in the thousands) new VIN's, and roughly half of them were for European markets.

best of luck...worth the wait!

Since all the cars are currently built in the US, anything overseas is at the mercy of when a boat arrives and what it has on board. The US estimates are very different because it's so much easier to get there from the factory. There is a thread around tracking the ships leaving the US and believed to be carrying Teslas:

First boatload of M3 to Europe