Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Esurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doesn't USAA require you to be current or former military? If so I will not qualify.
I believe they will also take family members of former military. Also, once you're in they won't boot you. Example: My friend's ex-husband's Dad was in the Marines that made her family eligible. When they got divorced she was still eligible to keep her USAA policies. I don't know if her children will be though. Maybe if they take over her policy at some point??

10-4

You got it.

That's why the rates are sooooo cheap.

Good luck to the other driver getting their car fixed if the accident is your fault.

Perhaps ill shop around with other insurance companies then. Know any Tesla friendly companies? USAA is out of the question, no immediate family member has served. Also, is there a list anywhere of Tesla friendly body shops? I might ring one and ask which insurance company gives them the least grief.

Perhaps ill shop around with other insurance companies then. Know any Tesla friendly companies? USAA is out of the question, no immediate family member has served. Also, is there a list anywhere of Tesla friendly body shops? I might ring one and ask which insurance company gives them the least grief.

I don't know of any body shops in your area, but that's a good plan you have there.

I've used AAA for over a decade but they wanted so much for my 3. Esurance had the best rate by far so I went with them.

Its the same with me. Esurance had the best rate by far. Ive not had an accident in 18 years and I do not expect to have one. However, if it happens I dont want to have to fight to get compensation. Especially with all the uninsured drivers around. Last accident I was hit by a 5th DUI drunk with no insurance so my company had to pay anyways. I would rather pay a little more and avoid the headache.

I have Esurance on my Tesla model 3. Currently, some old man with his Kida Soul backed into my driver rear door and now Esurance is letting me pick my own body shop to get things repaired. I'm found NOT at fault but the other guy didn't have insurance. I guess I'll see what happens in 6 months when my renewal comes in. Hopping my rates don't increase even after I'm found not at fault.

• Informative
Reactions: lynxx and C141medic
I have Esurance on my Tesla model 3. Currently, some old man with his Kida Soul backed into my driver rear door and now Esurance is letting me pick my own body shop to get things repaired. I'm found NOT at fault but the other guy didn't have insurance. I guess I'll see what happens in 6 months when my renewal comes in. Hopping my rates don't increase even after I'm found not at fault.

They are being fair to you so far though?