TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

EV Rings around Queens Park - Protest #NWC Rally

Discussion in 'Canada' started by 5_+JqckQttqck, Sep 19, 2018.

1. 5_+JqckQttqck

5_+JqckQttqck Active Member

Who's game ;)? I have one personal day left this year. Drive around QP Thursday morning and grab Timmies! Pretty sure the QP MPPs all drive to work as I've never seen an article of them praising the TTC. Make them walk to work like everyone else downtown.

upload_2018-9-19_8-50-29.png

2. TOFLYIN

TOFLYIN Member

I'm in. Live downtown, need to exercise my M3 anyway!

3. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

What are you protesting?

4. 5_+JqckQttqck

5_+JqckQttqck Active Member

The Bill 31 will be read enough times for them to pass it to a vote (PC majority) after their weekend session and Monday overnight session. Must be nice to be employed as a investigative journalist in times like these ;) - What is the rush? Is Ford having a gun held to his head to slash Toronto City Council? Are aliens manipulating them to take over the world? Duh daa duuun!?!?

So adding some travel delays to their day for fun to our "elected" MPPs day before the right to gather and protest is taken away.

Once the NWC is invoked, our fundamental Canadian Charter of Rights might as well be a bunch of scribbles written on a piece of toilet paper that's being wiped on Ford's ass and flushed down the toilet.