Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Week - Prescott, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Attended (and displayed my stealth M3P) at the National EV Week display at the Courthouse Square today where there were more Teslas than places to park and display. It was interesting to check out the i-Pace, electric Smart and a smattering of Chevy cars. The most interesting and attention getting was this 1979 Triumph Spitfire electric conversion. A little scary with all the weight over the front wheels!

Great turnout by Tesla owners in Northern Arizona with lots of tourists getting to go hands on with electric vehicles!

IMG_4661.JPG
IMG_4660.JPG
IMG_4659.JPG

I heard that something similar is happening in Phoenix next weekend.
Planning on being there but a lot hotter. It is at the Pavilions but a little removed from the gassers that are normally displayed. It is hard to get the foot traffic by the McDonald's where they only have 24 spots designated because it is slightly off into a side area. It is also a problem trying to contain those spots from McDonald's patrons. At last count, 64 electrics had signed up for 24 spots...

Reactions: Fossil Fool
Planning on being there but a lot hotter. It is at the Pavilions but a little removed from the gassers that are normally displayed. It is hard to get the foot traffic by the McDonald's where they only have 24 spots designated because it is slightly off into a side area. It is also a problem trying to contain those spots from McDonald's patrons. At last count, 64 electrics had signed up for 24 spots...

Pretty much the way it turned out today in Prescott. Great weather and lots of foot traffic. I ended up parking some distance from the main display because it had filled up by 9 am but they gave us placards for our cars and were directing people over to us. It was fun talking to other M3 owners and comparing notes.

It was worthwhile attending. I did talk with a few ICE drivers and one was really fascinated by the whole idea. We had one guy who appeared to be giving rides to folks, which was great.

Reactions: Evoforce