TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

EVtripplanner MS60D data wrong?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by BerTX, Jan 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

Recently, EVtripplanner added selections to allow selecting some of the newer models to be mapped. YAY!

But I fear the information for the MS60D is in error.

Compared to the MS60, the efficiency on the same trip (with no charging stops) is 20% lower than the MS60D. The difference between the MS75 and MS75D is about 2.5%

OK,so maybe that is old data for the old MS60. But I would expect the MS60D and MS75D results to be close to identical -- they are physically exactly the same, after all. But the MS60D comes out about 8% better than the MS75D on the same 200 mile trip.

I WISH my car did that well, but it just doesn't. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Supporting Member

I'd suggest writing to Ben, the person behind EVTripplanner. In the past he's been very responsive.