Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent experience with Tesla approved collision repair center.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H

hcdavis3

I am so grateful to my Body shop King Collision center in Plymouth Ma. I inquired about an appointment to repair my front bumper. I was told initially that they were booking in February. They called the next day to tell me they had a cancellation and could take my car in yesterday Thursday. I dropped it off at 8:00 AM yesterday. I picked it up today, a day later today an amazing. All the while Tesla sent me updates on my parts. Unbelievable service.

I am so grateful to my Body shop King Collision center in Plymouth Ma. I inquired about an appointment to repair my front bumper. I was told initially that they were booking in February. They called the next day to tell me they had a cancellation and could take my car in yesterday Thursday. I dropped it off at 8:00 AM yesterday. I picked it up today, a day later today an amazing. All the while Tesla sent me updates on my parts. Unbelievable service.
Good to hear about your positive experience. We need more of that. People that have had bad experiences are generally in the minority but make the most noise. Human nature.

I have had only one experience with my local service center and it was just fine.

I also had a good experience having extensive body repairs done to my M3 in November/December. Someone backed their SUV into my M3, doing $9206 worth of damage. I needed a new front bumper, new headlights, new right and left front quarter panels, new crash cans, etc. There were a total of 28 different parts ordered, with multiples on some of them. As I said, the repairs were extensive, so the car was in the shop for about 30 working days. Some of that time involved stripping down the front end to determine all the damage. Most of the rest of the time involved waiting for parts to be delivered by Tesla, and about 4 days involved putting the front end back together. Considering the amount of damage and the issues we've all been experiencing with supply chain delays, I really can't complain. And now the car looks as good as new, and feels that way too when I drive it. I took the car to Wagner Certified Collision in Worcester, MA. They are a Tesla certified collision center, with staff that have been trained by Tesla. I highly recommend them.

Reactions: hcdavis3