Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent Service Experienc at Denver / Littleton Colorado Shop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a quick post to say my experiences at the Tesla Service Center in Littleton Colorado have all been positive. Tony, Anthony, Jason, Kristina, (including those whose names I fail to record) have each been helpful with getting the work done. Thanks to you all.

Now. If we can defeat the FUD and get TSLA up above 500, I'll be back to buy my wife that beautiful red Model 3 in the showroom, then trade it later on for a new Model Y!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but my experience has been less than stellar. Try to phone them, "mailbox is full." Three service visits to align windshield washer nozzle, which keeps drifting out of alignment. Third time they were going to replace it, but ordered wrong part. This whole thing took so long, now they say they'll have to charge me, as I'm beyond the 4 year mark. Email to service mgr about this never answered.

Think I'll go to Evans next time I need something.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but my experience has been less than stellar. Try to phone them, "mailbox is full." Three service visits to align windshield washer nozzle, which keeps drifting out of alignment. Third time they were going to replace it, but ordered wrong part. This whole thing took so long, now they say they'll have to charge me, as I'm beyond the 4 year mark. Email to service mgr about this never answered.

Agreed.

It's absolutely horrid dealing with Littleton. It's nearly impossible to reach anyone and nobody ever gets back to you even if you are lucky enough to be able to leave a message. Word is that a LOT of people have quit that location in the last several months so what was god awful service is now worse.

I can't wait until the more north one (Superior?) is up and running.

Reactions: Nrazar
To this I will add I just recently got a 50k mile service and a few issues addressed for my wifes car there. The communication was in line with my expectations over txt messages. They were however completely unprepared for me and had no loaners with rear seats or X's that could fit the family even though this had been scheduled and detailed notes left for the appt. No one reads notes. Both of the two loaners available were filthy on the inside, the outside was to be expected. I found out after I picked my car back up and got it home that one of the key fobs had been swapped with another car leaving me with one working fob but that lasted a total of 4days before a ranger could get out to fix that for me.

Plenty of room for improvement, was unimpressed when I originally got there before they opened only to find one S with the sunroof vented and another with the fronk popped open, I pointed these out and they were both closed. Has anyone ever left the sunroof vented in the rain and have you had water leak in cause I am curious?

Last edited:

I agree the phone access is nowhere near up to par. I mentioned this major issue on my last in-person visit and the service writer agreed and suggested I email him. Not going to expect immediate response but it's one more path worth exploring. Drop by and express your comments to the staff so actual employees get the word. If enough of them run it up the management structure, maybe it'll get some action.

Its hit or miss with them..forget calling...forget texting their private email off their business cards. Have to drive in and force them to give you service!!!!!

Agreed.

It's absolutely horrid dealing with Littleton. It's nearly impossible to reach anyone and nobody ever gets back to you even if you are lucky enough to be able to leave a message. Word is that a LOT of people have quit that location in the last several months so what was god awful service is now worse.

I can't wait until the more north one (Superior?) is up and running.
There's one opening in Superior?! I'm so excited - please tell me more! The drive to Evans from Boulder is a haul.

Just going to add on that I use Evans as well as Littleton has royally screwed me, been there six times for alignment

We recently used Evans for the first time ever and I regret to report we have no competent service center in the region. Previously we had taken our cars to the Littleton service dept and had no positive experiences to report. We finally have an Evans experience and, sadly, it appears even worse than the Littleton service center even though I previously wouldn't have thought that possible. I started a new thread here in the regional subforum since this isn't just a Model S issue to discuss the details since this thread was about excellent service at a different service center but all of these service centers fall under the same umbrella.

Reactions: Nrazar