Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent Service Visit.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, a couple weeks ago my wife rashed one of our tires. No tire place in our area has any 19" MY tires, certainly not a matching tire... Also our UMC was giving us fault codes daily and throttling charging from my Nema 14-50.

I scheduled an appointment to get a new tire and have Tesla look at my UMC. I also asked about the heat pump acoustic cover.

I drove the 2 hours to the Atlanta service center and dropped off. They said it would take ~3 hours.

Well, 45 min later, I had just paid for my lunch and got a call saying the car was done. Flabbergasted, I assumed they didn't do all the work.

I arrive back to Tesla, and sure enough tire replaced, acoustic cover installed, and they replaced the UMC, no questions asked.

I have been to this service center 2 times since i got the car June 10th. the first time was for a faulty AC (They gave me a signature red Model x loaner while they fixed it). Despite the fact that i had to go twice for warranty issues, I cant say enough good things about the people at this service center.

After reading horror stories about service on this forum, I figured i would write about a positive experience.