Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent Tesla Service experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to post a message relating my recent experience with getting the dread "Yellow Border" repair (along with some tire work) done at the Bellevue Service Center. Scheduling this has been a multi-month project, with several cancellations and much frustration on my part. However, the Bellevue Service Center recently contacted me to schedule the appointment, set up a loaner P85D and made the whole experience as painless and smooth as possible literally from the moment I walked in when a Service Advisor stopped me as I walked to the laptop to sign-in with "I can help you..." to the pick-up from the Service Center today. Throughout they were professional, organized, and quick to provide actual useful information.

This is service as I remember it initially after my purchase in 2016, and which exceeded my expectations.

I know that many people (including myself) have had bad experiences with Tesla service recently, and certainly I have been quick to criticize, but in this case they came through with flying colors, and that deserves to be publicly acknowledged (which is what I am doing...).

Thanks to Dean and the team at the Bellevue Service Center for a job very well done.

Great news!

I also just had a excellent service experience at the new service center in Superior, Colorado.

Loaner car + yellow screen fix + Acceleration shudder + body panel fitment fixes.

All in about 2 days, with excellent communication before, during and after.

Unfortunately, the yellow border will come back. I've had my MCU screen on my 90D replaced twice for that issue before my warranty ran out. I am hoping this no longer an issue on the Raven and soon to be released Plaid editions of the car.

We don't yet know if the yellow border comes back after the healing process. Previously they were replacing screens, with the same model that has the same issue. They now blast them with UV light to heal them. I don't think we've had a report yet where the border came back after the healing process, but it hasn't been much time since they've started.