Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Excited to join!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just put down a deposit for my red long range RWD model 3.

I would have never bought this car if it were not for my 06 Prius that I've had for a year (and I am still going to keep and drive most of the week for work). I always like it when my Prius was on electric mode, and hated when the ICE had to fire when the batteries were too low when I'm at a stop.

The Prius trained me to detest paying for gas. Paying $18, $2, or $25 was the norm for me.

I was always a manual transmission guy and when I got my prius, I was planning to pair it with a manual trans. BMW 3 series. Then later switched to wanting an Alfa Romeo with paddle shifters. But when I rented a SUV, that has the same MPG as the BMW 3 series and Alfa Romeo, I hated the feeling pumping $45 of gas.

But test drove the Tesla Model 3 and I was blown away. It really felt like driving the future with Autopilot. The glass roof reminds me of the jetsons! The speakers OMG I love it. The seats are comfortable and sporty.

I grew up modding my car, turboing. I always thought its impossible to get great gas mileage and great performance. Those two were mutually exclusive. No way those two can go together. I thought you had to sacrifice one to get the other. I thought as a car guy those things would never mix. But man test driving this thing is like driving a gokart. Steering is quick, handles flat! It reminds me of my BMW 1 series that I really miss but man this is cool!

And the best part??? It will be the fastest car I have ever owned!

The wait now begins until delivery. And need to hire an electrician for the nemo charger in the San Fernado area (any leads?).

Last edited:
Lol I used a referral code from a member on here. Yes I’m looking forward to going on a road trip. I seriously want to drive to kettlemen city and stop at the supercharger in a week or two after I get it.

I’m buying a pressure washer to wash it, and prepping for where to have the Nema plug placed. Looking forward to having a nice car again to dote over lol & obsessively clean!

You can hammer it all you want without making a scene or wasting gas.
Even at midnight in a quiet area, if you give a sudden burst of acceleration, no one will be annoyed because there is no exhaust note.
I leave my house at 5am.

Dodge Charger 392.

My neighbors will probably help me pay for a Tesla when I decide to pull the trigger

Just put down a deposit for my red long range RWD model 3.

I would have never bought this car if it were not for my 06 Prius that I've had for a year (and I am still going to keep and drive most of the week for work). I always like it when my Prius was on electric mode, and hated when the ICE had to fire when the batteries were too low when I'm at a stop.

The Prius trained me to detest paying for gas. Paying $18, $2, or $25 was the norm for me.

I was always a manual transmission guy and when I got my prius, I was planning to pair it with a manual trans. BMW 3 series. Then later switched to wanting an Alfa Romeo with paddle shifters. But when I rented a SUV, that has the same MPG as the BMW 3 series and Alfa Romeo, I hated the feeling pumping $45 of gas.

But test drove the Tesla Model 3 and I was blown away. It really felt like driving the future with Autopilot. The glass roof reminds me of the jetsons! The speakers OMG I love it. The seats are comfortable and sporty.

I grew up modding my car, turboing. I always thought its impossible to get great gas mileage and great performance. Those two were mutually exclusive. No way those two can go together. I thought you had to sacrifice one to get the other. I thought as a car guy those things would never mix. But man test driving this thing is like driving a gokart. Steering is quick, handles flat! It reminds me of my BMW 1 series that I really miss but man this is cool!

And the best part??? It will be the fastest car I have ever owned!

The wait now begins until delivery. And need to hire an electrician for the nemo charger in the San Fernado area (any leads?).
TeamRed...congrats!

• Love
Reactions: Rottenapplr