Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expected delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I recently bought a MY LR reservation from a member here. The order is blue/white/tow hitch/19s/no fsd. The order was originally placed in April. It has been about two weeks since switching the reservation over to myself and completing registration/financing/trade in details, however it still lists delivery timing as “TBD”. My question is, since I did not complete all of the above until recently, does that push me far back in line in terms of receiving the vehicle or should it still be sooner since the order is from april? Attached a picture below of what it lists in my account. I figured I should atleast have a delivery timeframe by now but haven't gotten any responses from Tesla themselves.

Attachments

• 924C70DA-C38F-429E-B83C-FE7B6BD759BA.jpeg
    924C70DA-C38F-429E-B83C-FE7B6BD759BA.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: voxel
it is based on order date and profile completion as well as when we are building the configuration you ordered.
That’s the answer I got from text. Should be combined with all the factors. No one knows for sure. But I think yours should be sooner than placed new order at the time of your transfer.

Upvote 0
My order is from Feb 2021. Took it off hold Sept. 14 and completed the profile. Current EDD is Feb 10 - Mar 10. I don't think it matters when the initial order occurred. Seems to be when you complete the profile as far as you can for your state.

Upvote 0