Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extended Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gabbott

Nov 10, 2021
VA
Wondering if anyone has insight on purchasing XCare vs Evolve extender warranty. Experiences with either is appreciated.

I know many don't believe in them, so that horse has left the barn. I am interested in experiences with the products, not opinions as to their necessity.

Thanks

Wondering if anyone has insight on purchasing XCare vs Evolve extender warranty. Experiences with either is appreciated.

I know many don't believe in them, so that horse has left the barn. I am interested in experiences with the products, not opinions as to their necessity.

Thanks
There have been many threads on Xcare with generally good comments from Tesla owners (negative ones: administratve office closed during weekends...).

Haven't heard much on Evolve.

Upvote 0
i have XCare too on both of my Tesla's. Has definitely come in handy since both are out of warranty now. Got a MCU replaced, some suspension stuff, and smaller things that tend to add up really easily.

Never heard of Evolve but XCare was started by former Tesla folks. would trust that over all.

Upvote 0
I have an Xcare policy on a Model X that is currently in the claims process. First claim. Will keep you updated how it goes. It is for an AC compressor replacement.

The policy has been in place for about 9 months or so, depending on how this goes will determine if it is something that can be relied upon for the duration of the 7 year contract.

Upvote 0

Thanks

Which one you picked for Extended warranty ? xcare seems too expensive now

have you found any good reviews on Evolve, anyone gone thru the claim process and vouch for them ?

Upvote 0