Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Facelift Model S For sale 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Tesla Model S with 38,000 miles
Pearl White
Grey next-gen seats
Pano sunroof
Autopilot 1
Free supercharging for life
Free internet connectivity
Custom 20-inch rims
Tinted windows
Chrome delete
Gotham spoiler
Tesla floor led projection lights
Interior led lights
Uncorked 75d 0-60 in 4.2 seconds
Located in Chicago
Asking $53,000

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 86
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    813.3 KB · Views: 79
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG-6656.jpg
    IMG-6656.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-6657.jpg
    IMG-6657.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG-6661.jpg
    IMG-6661.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG-6658.jpg
    IMG-6658.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 72
GLWS. Are you the original owner?

I also have a 2016 75D but with AP2 and FSD purchased and 30K miles. Not sure I could get 53K for it. I'll be following your post.
You know how you can guarantee you won't get $53k for your car? Publicly doubt someone who's asking $53k for a similar car even though public comments about prices in the marketplace subforum are against forum rules.

What's wrong with people on this forum and the disrespect to marketplace postings?

You know how you can guarantee you won't get $53k for your car? Publicly doubt someone who's asking $53k for a similar car even though public comments about prices in the marketplace subforum are against forum rules.

What's wrong with people on this forum and the disrespect to marketplace postings?
I would think the fact that Tesla is listing similar cars for less would probably be a bigger factor. You aren't really doing anyone a favor getting mad about it and blaming someone else. I mean I assume anyone on here would start high and negotiate down anyway. It only takes one buyer to really want this car anyways and it has some nice touches.

I think it would be relevant to put out that I was reading on the forum that Tesla was not always being good about the free supercharging transferring. I think before buying I would want to know it would transfer from Tesla in writing since it would affect the value of the car.

• Disagree
Reactions: croman
Just curious, how much value do you put on free supercharging? Do you think it's worth more or less than the 4year/50k miles warranty if the car is bought from Tesla?
Good point added warranty is a tradeoff. As someone who does some moderate travel for work the supercharging is probably worth more so it depends on the person.

Congrats man. Like I said. You only need that one buyer regardless of that one guy getting upset. .
The fact that he sold it verifies what I was saying about respecting other member's for sale posts. People need to keep their opinion to themselves about pricing. If they're truly interested in buying they need to send a private message to the seller to discuss pricing to see if they can reach an agreement on terms. Publicly bashing someone's for sale thread to try to make it seem like you know more than the seller is incredibly rude and it needs to stop.

The fact that he sold it verifies what I was saying about respecting other member's for sale posts. People need to keep their opinion to themselves about pricing. If they're truly interested in buying they need to send a private message to the seller to discuss pricing to see if they can reach an agreement on terms. Publicly bashing someone's for sale thread to try to make it seem like you know more than the seller is incredibly rude and it needs to stop.
Thanks for reminding me that I need to swing by best buy and let them know how overpriced they are compared to Amazon. :p

.....I completely agree with you

Reactions: Ostrichsak
Reading through this thread I don't see any price bashing. Which posts are you referring to?
As for rude. The only post that might be considered rude would be yours.

• Love
Reactions: cucubits
GLWS. Are you the original owner?

I also have a 2016 75D but with AP2 and FSD purchased and 30K miles. Not sure I could get 53K for it. I'll be following your post.

Reading through this thread I don't see any price bashing. Which posts are you referring to?

So why say "not sure I could get 53k for it"

Second post of the thread was a post from someone not interested in buying the car publicly questioning the seller's listing price. This specifically violates the rules of this forum and is just plain rude. My post was an attempt to bring light to the fact that questioning someone's list price on their car was a sure fire way to make others question it thus lowering the resale price of your car, ultimately. These are fairly easy dots to connect. You should be hoping he sells his car for list price or more to help the resale value of your car down the road. It may not seem like much but these individual sales make up the used car market as a whole eventually.

Members of this community need to learn to be more courteous to other members, specifically in the marketplace. It's not the place for chit chat and it certainly isn't the place to publicly question someone's selling price. If someone wants to start a thread discussing the current state of pricing on the used market they can do it elsewhere.

If you felt my posts were rude you clearly haven't followed all of the off-topic posts a few inconsiderate members have been posting all over the marketplace over the last year or so. It was getting worse but recent staff moderation leads me to believe we're about to see things change for the positive and the marketplace become a more inviting place for ALL members.

Previously a few selfish members were being allowed to bully people into pricing cars where THEY thought should be priced lower. Of course they often times left out the fact that they themselves were trying to buy $50k cars for half of market value. So of course it benefited them to continue bashing the used car market in the name of "protecting the buyer" which was just a load of self-serving BS. This was previously going unchecked and created a very toxic environment that was running newer members off of the forum entirely, sadly.

This community can be a great place if we all learn to be a little more civil to each other and I'm glad to see the staff getting more involved with this aspect. We shouldn't let a few bad apples ruin the whole batch.

Second post of the thread was a post from someone not interested in buying the car publicly questioning the seller's listing price. This specifically violates the rules of this forum and is just plain rude. My post was an attempt to bring light to the fact that questioning someone's list price on their car was a sure fire way to make others question it thus lowering the resale price of your car, ultimately. These are fairly easy dots to connect. You should be hoping he sells his car for list price or more to help the resale value of your car down the road. It may not seem like much but these individual sales make up the used car market as a whole eventually.

Members of this community need to learn to be more courteous to other members, specifically in the marketplace. It's not the place for chit chat and it certainly isn't the place to publicly question someone's selling price. If someone wants to start a thread discussing the current state of pricing on the used market they can do it elsewhere.

If you felt my posts were rude you clearly haven't followed all of the off-topic posts a few inconsiderate members have been posting all over the marketplace over the last year or so. It was getting worse but recent staff moderation leads me to believe we're about to see things change for the positive and the marketplace become a more inviting place for ALL members.

Previously a few selfish members were being allowed to bully people into pricing cars where THEY thought should be priced lower. Of course they often times left out the fact that they themselves were trying to buy $50k cars for half of market value. So of course it benefited them to continue bashing the used car market in the name of "protecting the buyer" which was just a load of self-serving BS. This was previously going unchecked and created a very toxic environment that was running newer members off of the forum entirely, sadly.

This community can be a great place if we all learn to be a little more civil to each other and I'm glad to see the staff getting more involved with this aspect. We shouldn't let a few bad apples ruin the whole batch.
I would give you a standing ovation but all I can do is give a thumbs up or a like.

Reactions: Ostrichsak
Your original post was price bashing in a passive aggressive way. Why even mention his pricing if you didnt want to draw attention to it?
My post doesn't say is price is good, bad or indifferent. My comment on price was in reference to my car not his. I stated I'd be following the post. My hope being that perhaps I'd learn that my estimate of the value of my car was not correct and hopefully more rather than less. Opinions have zero to do with the value of anything. They are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for them. No more no less. For my sake I hope OP got what he was asking.

My post doesn't say is price is good, bad or indifferent. My comment on price was in reference to my car not his. I stated I'd be following the post. My hope being that perhaps I'd learn that my estimate of the value of my car was not correct and hopefully more rather than less. Opinions have zero to do with the value of anything. They are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for them. No more no less. For my sake I hope OP got what he was asking.
So there was still no need to mention price for your vehicle as it has zero to do with his for sale ad.