TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory visit guest march 17 - 24

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Fredrick, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Fredrick

Fredrick New Member

Hi everybody.

I´m going to San Fransisco in march 17-23 and during my stay I had plans to visit the Tesla factory in Freemont. Unfortunately I don't own a Tesla yet. I've made a reservation for a model 3(in Sweden we have to wait until 2019 to get theTM3) but that is not enough to be accepted to the factory tours.

Is there anybody who has a tour scheduled for this date range and has room for me as a guest?

Kind regards

Fredrick

2. Robnoper

Robnoper Member

you can forget that... i have reservation but could not visit factory when i was there. I now own an S so can do if i visit. the Showroom was very accomodating and maages to see s model 3 when i visited.