Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

failed update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - sorry if this has been addressed sometime in the past, but my last software update just said "failed". Has this happened to anyone here and does anyone know if there is any recourse for this? Does this indicate something is wrong with the existing software or MCU?
thanks in advance

just a quick update on this in case others are having the same issue. In addition to the failed software update, my MCU was glitching a lot, also shutting down randomly even in the middle of driving on autopilot. Called service center and they are planning on replacing the entire computer as well as some other hardware, called the repair "pretty intense" whatever that means. Just FYI for any out there who may be having similar MCU symptoms.

just a quick update on this in case others are having the same issue. In addition to the failed software update, my MCU was glitching a lot, also shutting down randomly even in the middle of driving on autopilot. Called service center and they are planning on replacing the entire computer as well as some other hardware, called the repair "pretty intense" whatever that means. Just FYI for any out there who may be having similar MCU symptoms.
FrancoNY

Saw your posts about software updates and GT Quartz coating. Can you email me so I can ask some questions? [email protected]