Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Failings before delivery, loan / address / PO box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I live deep in the woods, Have a physical address does no good as USPS wont come out my way. So I get a free PO Box 25 miles away. But for the loan docs Tesla can't use a PO Box because the "online system wont accept it" Not my problem...Well it will be if I ever want to see any docs from them or DMV. I told them this wouldnt work and I wake up this morning and Tesla has "esigned" my loan papers with the useless physical address.

So I live deep in the woods, Have a physical address does no good as USPS wont come out my way. So I get a free PO Box 25 miles away. But for the loan docs Tesla can't use a PO Box because the "online system wont accept it" Not my problem...Well it will be if I ever want to see any docs from them or DMV. I told them this wouldnt work and I wake up this morning and Tesla has "esigned" my loan papers with the useless physical address.
Your physical address is "useless?" Do you live in your P.O. Box?

• Funny
Reactions: Akikiki
It's useless in the sense I cant get mail to it and the post office wont let me make a forward for my physical to my PO Box.
Have you filed an appeal with the Postmaster of the servicing office? The policy you've quoted makes no sense for many reasons, primarily where a physical address is required. This should not be an issue, and if you don't get anywhere with your local Postmaster, escalate!

This is not Tesla's problem.

Reactions: Akikiki
I have done online, post card, and been rejected by the local post office attempting to forward. You can not forward an address that does not currently get USPS. Postmaster told me to contact local Congressman I send him a letter and email every few months. Local post office is instructed to return to sender by Sacramento post office. Many people around me have this same problem. If you dont get USPS you live in a kind of limbo world that your PO box is your physical address. I live in California on an original homestead from 1896 well established residence.

I have done online, post card, and been rejected by the local post office attempting to forward. You can not forward an address that does not currently get USPS. Postmaster told me to contact local Congressman I send him a letter and email every few months. Local post office is instructed to return to sender by Sacramento post office. Many people around me have this same problem. If you dont get USPS you live in a kind of limbo world that your PO box is your physical address. I live in California on an original homestead from 1896 well established residence.
Wow, that sucks. And there's no rural carrier?

fed-Ex and UPS come to your house?